While we do not recommend heating in a conventional oven, it can be done. However, our packaging, including the plastic seal, is not oven safe. Follow the directions below to safely heat your meals:
- Transfer the food from its original tray into an oven safe container.
- Cover with a foil or an oven safe lid.
- Set the oven to 250 degrees and check on your food every 10 minutes, stirring once.
- Heat your meal as slowly as possible to avoid drying out or burning. It should take approximately 25-35 minutes, depending on which meal you have chosen.
- Meals must reach an internal temperature of 140 degrees before they can be safely consumed.
- Thawing your meal in the refrigerator overnight can reduce cook time by 10-15 minutes and ensure even heating. You may want to transfer your meal to an oven safe container while still frozen.
- If you are going to use a convection oven, heat the starches and sauces separately as heating time varies between the two. Combine once they are heated thoroughly.